FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

What type of base we should have / new server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaming Flow
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Gaming Flow

What type of base we should have / new server Empty
PostSubject: What type of base we should have / new server   What type of base we should have / new server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 pm

i have talked to jacob about this, but i dont think he really likes the idea because hes a fail coder :C but anyways, i think that jacob should get a 677 Source, that has the new armour update and etc., good for hybridding and any type of pking, but i think this will be a good idea, this is how it should go

Fatality and Spawnscape pay with Tokens, and also GP, i think ours should be paid with the same thing. But use GP, gp seems like a hard/ easy thing to achieve, you will not Get Gp From pking, but there is 2 different pking.

1: At Home Varrock Pk, Home could be at Varrock bank on the way to G.E, or we could think of a new home, which will be cool. The drops outside of this place will be simple things, highest will be Fury, and SS (Saradomin Sword) and Whip. These things of the max will be 5-20m. this will be a way for people to make money, also for people to make money is Dicing, i think people would like dicing in a 677 source, no one has that really, i dont think it works XD.

^that is somewhat of a spawnscape.

2:There will only be certian shops, You will obtain pk points, depends on your KDR you get certian amount, if you have 20+ more kills than deaths, you will recieve 2 pk points each kill. if you have 50 kills more than deaths, it will be 4. that is the max. you dont recieve GP when you kill someone if i ahvent said that.

3: Vote Points will be a way, you will have to do a AUTH, so you could sell these auths, or give away etc. Vote point shop will have something like this

( Colored Whips, Overloads, Fire Cape, Master Dung Cape, Scythe, Christmas Cracker, and anything else you want )

4: Pk System, will work with once you kill someone, you get 200k each kill in Dung. that will be the PK Level praticually, Once you get 99, you can wear a normal Dung Cape, once you get 120, you will be able to wear the Master Cape. Which gives more bonus than FireCape in strength

Others: If you donate, you get to yell, ofc. there really isnt no Donor Zone, but there is a Donor Shop, DOnor shop has the Following:
1: Divine
2: Ely
3: Spectral
4: Arcane (This is the only shield that normal players are able to weild)
5: Donor Cape (Completionist Cape and the Hood) you will keep these on death, so normal players arent able to get.
6: Torva, Pernix, and Vitirus (Normal players are able to weild, but not buy.)

5: Normal players are able to spawn Vestas, and statius armour without being donor. and also Chaotics are able to be spawned, but remember, it costs money, around 200m or so each Chaotic or so.

This of this jacob and austin Smile i think its a good idea Very Happy

i was in mind of this source, for it.

http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php?topic=548954.0
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

What type of base we should have / new server Empty
PostSubject: Re: What type of base we should have / new server   What type of base we should have / new server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm

well it looks nice. but i dont like the new graphics of runescape haves atm... and spawnservers is shit (my opinion)
Back to top Go down

What type of base we should have / new server
Page 1 of 1