FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaming Flow
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Gaming Flow

Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest Empty
PostSubject: Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest   Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Server is back online guys, sorry that was my fault, i thought that jacob fixed the bug with Once you attack Nomad, the server would crash, this happened once the quest came out, could be quest realated, please dont fight Nomad tell this is fixed properly.

About the forums, on the home page once you click on "Forums" You will be redirected to a Adfly, ignore it, its for the server to get more extra money, we are up to 1-2$. lol i dont know if this will be up forever, but i dont think we will have it for long. we just need some extra money so we can get a VPS.

If you havent known that Promptz is our Website Programmer, he made the home page, and also put time into the forums, and he also added the chat box and etc.

No one has made this yet, but tommorow im going to make a guide on the new Quest, "The Ritual" it is quite simple, just alot of teleporting. but but here is the link to the guide as so far now without no pictures, pictures will be added soon.

Sorry again for the server crash, my sincerest apolligys for that.

Your FictionScape Moderator

-Gaming Flow

Back to top Go down
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest   Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

Thought I told you before I left that I haven't fixed it yet Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com
H rassy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest   Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:44 pm

laws ty for the notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest   Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Back Up, Also about forums, and New Quest
Page 1 of 1