FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Updates #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

Updates #3 Empty
PostSubject: Updates #3   Updates #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello guys, here are some more updates for all you guys waiting to see what I've done.

So here are the updates:

-----NEW COMMANDS------

NOTE: I haven't made any new commands I believe. But I have modified some commands.

• I have modified the ::Home command to teleprot you to the new home we have created. It should teleport you to the middle of the Village (In between trees).

• I'm not sure if this is a command but I "re-worded" the PvP Area thing under the Pk Teleports. It now should say Fun Pk Area's or such.

• The Home Teleport under the spellbook's should teleport you to the new home. It should take you to the exact spot of the ::Home command. So there isn't much difference in those teleports.

-----SERVER UPDATES------

• NEW HOME! We have created a new home. I have officially moved all the shops, and altars to the new home. If I am missing something please report it to me. Because I want this to be exactly like Edgeville with the shops. I have also finally added the Slayer Guy "Duradel" in between 2 houses near the bank. It took awhile for me to find duradel's npc ID because it was a wrong ID for him in the config.

• Partyhat's need to be distributed somehow? I have added Red, Green, and Yellow I believe to the Crystal Chest! I wish you luck as it is a random item that gets chosen out of the Chest. The chest is reading off the same Method as how barrows items are chosen. As it is a random reward in the Chest for barrows! I have also taken out Construct. Cape in the chest, also the Trimmed version and hood. Why? Because it shouldn't be a skillcape rewarded to people.

• Many of you guys probably didn't know this, if you read these updates, that I have added the Korasi and it's special into the game. However, when I was trying the spec out on stuff it was to low of hits, so I put in the AGS stats and it rapes. I hit a 140 with the spec O.o So I might lower that stuff but anyways, that's that.

• Looking into adding a Portal instead of the ::armadyl command as it not needed and people will forget. Or I can add a different object such as a lever or something. Wink It should teleport you over the Armadyl Passway and just use the poll in the pass to get back. I'm not sure why it's bugged but I looked into fixing it and get errors. So yeah.

• AGILITY AND HUNTER! These have been in the game, but did you know that there is a portal that takes you to strong creatures there? Yes, there is but you are required to have 90 Agility, and 90 hunter to enter through the portal. I'm not sure why but I think it's cool, it reminds me of Frost Dragons in Runescape.

• Thieving Stalls. The stalls that were in edgeville has been moved to the Skilling Area! Why? Because it isn't really needed at the Home and I think since it's a skilling skill, It should be at the Skilling Area. Where are these located? Right outside of the building that holds the Mage of Zamorak, Bob, and the Skilling Clothing Shop. Don't worry, if you used the Singmunt the Merchant guy, I have placed him against the building. Wink

• Looking into making Quests! I was trying to make Tutoiral Island but It was having problems. So I will just try giving quests a shot to make Smile As I know a lot of you probably want quests!

**Will be adding more**

Hopefully you guys liked the Updated so far, Give me feedback and suggestions to more stuff. I will think of the big projects. But please suggest like the shops and things needed.
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com

Updates #3
Page 1 of 1