FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Updates #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

Updates #1 Empty
PostSubject: Updates #1   Updates #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi everyone, and I will be making Update topics for you guys to see what's new!

Here are some things I added:

------New Commands----

• I have added ::home for all users. This allows you to teleport home without using the teleport book.

• Added ::armadyl for all users. Also knowing that you are not able to get across the Armadyl Passway going into it. But coming out you can perfectly. I'm not sure what the reason for this was. But that is a simple fix!

• Donators can now use ::dzone. This is a special teleport to the donator zone! This can also be found under the Equipment Tab, then there is a donation option at the bottom of the tab.

• New command ::empty has been added to sweep your inventory clean! If you got unnecessary junk in your inventory that you don't feel like banking or dropping, use that command.

• Working on adding ::vote. This will bring up some pages that you need to vote on. Don't worry though. It's a fast 15m coins option to take every 12 hours. Like I said. It's still being worked on.

------New Server Projects Added------

• I have fixed the Corporal Beast drops with real runescape drops, however, some of the codes got messed up. I have to give credit to Austin for getting me the items that the Corporal Beast drops in Runescape.

• I have added Crystal Chest! This allows you to get a randomized item out of it using a Cyrstal Key on it. How do I get a Crystal Key? Well, I have added Crystal Key to a lot of monsters for a rare drop. At the moment, the Crystal Chest is nulled which means it will give you nothing for opening it. Why did you do something like that? Because it came to me that people were making new accounts and transfering crystal keys. This is 100% not allowed and will be dealt with.

• I have currently finished working on my Global Announcement system. This will give you items and deliever to your bank. Now some of these items are untradable because we don't want you to give them away. IF YOU HAVE A 99 AND DIDN'T GET A REWARD, IT'S NOT MY FAULT AND YOU WON'T GET ONE! Also, this effect will not happen for Attack, Strength, Ranged, and Magic. Because of the fact that you can ::pure those skills to 99.

• Moved and re-arranged shops. This means I took out Barrows Armour shop because a lot of people suggested, and moved it into Donators Zone. I took out Bandos and Armadyl armor from a shop because this is a Economy Server! Also, I'm working on a slayer shop that I added to my offline server of this. But I not 100% sure how to customize the slayer points for an item in the shop. Austin took out Dragon Armour from the shop "Master PK Store" because the King Black Dragon drops dragon armor.

• Drop Rates have been fixed for Npc's. Like, the Tormented Demon has a drop rate of about 45-50 kills for claws and coins. Corporal Beast has a kill rate of about 12 or so that might get raised more, by looking at the items achieved by the Player Mod "Wolf".

• I have added Crystal Key to the Starting Package, however the Crystal Crest has been Null so you get nothing from the Chest for opening it. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS OPEN IT, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANOTHER KEY!

• Fixed the trading dupe where you would trade someone and get to the final trading screen, then other person accepts and then you accept and click mini-map really quick. Please do not try this, it's been fixed. If you are caught duping, you will be banned.

• I have been thinking about changing the home. Guys, give me feedback about changing the Home because I'm still not sure yet.

Hopefully you guys liked the Updated so far, Give me feedback and suggestions to more stuff. I will think of the big projects like the Global Accnouncments. But please suggest like the shops and things needed.
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com

Updates #1
Page 1 of 1