FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Updates #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

Updates #2 Empty
PostSubject: Updates #2   Updates #2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:11 am

Hello guys, here are some more updates for all you guys waiting to see what I've done.

So here are the major updates:

-----NEW COMMANDS------

• I recently haven't really made any new commands to the fact that we are currently trying to add ::vote and other more important commands! Most of the updates went server sided with some really cool things I have added!

-----SERVER UPDATES------

• I have added a IP limit! Now you are only available to make 2 accounts under your IP. This will not effect any accounts already made. So don't worry if you have a main, this doesn't count as an "account" on the IP set. So you got away *Lucky* I would say Wink But it did take awhile for me to add it as it did take a lot of time to find where to put the things and such! Hopefully you guys like it, since you guys suggested for it.

• As you guys can see, I have modified the Skilling Area. In the house, there are new NPCs. There is the Mage of Zamorak in the house. Because of me being the first legit player to get 99 runecrafting I found it hard to do, so I added a Mage of Zamorak there. Also I have added a new store to the area, it's named "Skiller Shop", this is where you can find some nice looking clothing for skillers. Me and Austin thought it would be cool for the skillers on the server Wink Also we have added 1000 seeds to the Skilling Shop because 100 was low. That was suggested by Pizza. I also cleaned up the house by deleting the counters and a stool. With the help of Austin with the coordinates. You can find a bank in the skilling area also now! It is very convenient for players to get there skilling items!

• I have modified Corporal Beast and Tormented Demons drops just a little. I believe it takes around 20-25 kills to get a "rare drop" from the Corporeal Beast. Now the Corporal Beast and Tormented Demons drop Dragon Bones and Ashes 100%! Even though that doesn't really improve anything. Just thought I would make it like Runescape Drop Rates Smile

• I can't really think of anything else I have added yet. I worked on fixing Item Requirements for skills like black elegent armour and such that needed 10 defense to wear. I have fixed that to 1 defence. The only down side is that Black armour requires level 1 Defence to wear. But who wears black anyway Razz

That's all for now on the top of my head. I will update a lot more things, don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com

Updates #2
Page 1 of 1