FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Donor Shops and Vote System and more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaming Flow
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Gaming Flow

Donor Shops and Vote System and more Empty
PostSubject: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 pm

i think there should be more items in the donor shop.

Make a new shop and make it the Main Donor Shop.

Put in the items below and the prices

Dragon Claws: 150m

Bandos Chestplate: 75m

Bandos Tassets: 75m

Bandos Boots: 50m

Whip: 10m

Dragon Defender: 10m

AGS: 200m

SGS: 150m

ZGS: 150m

BGS: 150m

Blessed Spirit Shield: 25m

Spirit Shield: 20m

Chaotic Shield: 250m

Eagle-Eye Shield: 250m

Arcane Stream Necklace: 100m

Barrage Box: 5m (has 2k Barrage Casts in the box once you open it.)

Veng Box: 5m (has 2k Veng Casts in the box once you open it.)

Ring of Vigour: 50m (heals Spec faster)

Onyx Ring (i): 60m (+20 stre bonus than a Berserker Ring (i)

All Hero Rings (i): 30m Each (+10 stre bonus than a normal hero ring)

Vote System:

Make a vote4cash, and the rewards are what you want to pick.

Reward 1: 5m Cash
Reward 2: x5 XP Lamps (Lamps give 100k xp ONLY on combat: Attack, Stre, Hp, Range, Prayer, mage, Summoning, Etc.)
Reward 3: 5k Barrage Casts
Reward 4: 5k Veng Casts
Reward 5: 10 Vote Points

Vote Shop:

Sythe: 500 Vote Points

Celestial: 200 Vote Points a peice

Bunny Ears: 750 Vote Points

Christmas Cracker: 3500 Vote Points (crack with someone and one of the players able to get a party hat)

Present: 3500 Vote Points (able to get rares like: Santa, Phats, Hweens, Divines, Claws, Arma Staff, Etc.

Void: 100 Vote Points each peice

Slayer Helm: 100 Vote Points

Focus Sight: 300 Vote Points (use it on a bow and you will have increased accuracy of +30 when ranging)

Mystery Boxes: 500 Vote Points (Able to get: Claws, All Spirit Shield, Arma Staff, Agile, SOL, and others)

Inferno Adze: 100 Vote Points (Must do the quest: A Miners Dream)

Quests:

A Miners Dream: Must talk to Gnome Miner Near Falador, once you talk to him, he will tell you a story about how the mine below Falador is broken, he gives you a bronze pickaxe, iron Scimmitar, and 3 rocktails. you must kill the Lava Monsters down in the mine before you can try to fix it.

The Lava Monster will drop a Key, you must take this key back to the Gnome Miner, he will tell you to go to

(will finish later)
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm

i think the main donor shop is bad idea.. fucks up economy. But the others is good Smile
Back to top Go down
H rassy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 am

Perhaps we should have a vote shop.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

I like the vote shop idea, but I honestly don't know if Jacob could code that in.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Austin wrote:
I like the vote shop idea, but I honestly don't know if Jacob could code that in.

Could possibly come into hand. I will look into this "vote shop" suggestion. I still need to figure out how to adjust the prices for like Pk points for a certain item which shouldn't be to hard. After I figure out how to do that, I will add a Slayer Shop which is added onto my offline server and look into the Vote Shop.
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donor Shops and Vote System and more   Donor Shops and Vote System and more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donor Shops and Vote System and more
Page 1 of 1