FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Before you brainstorm idea, read the following:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H rassy
Administrator
Administrator

Before you brainstorm idea, read the following: Empty
PostSubject: Before you brainstorm idea, read the following:   Before you brainstorm idea, read the following: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 pm

On previous servers I played, most of the suggestions lead to debates, threats and all sorts, the rules have been made specifically, for you to follow.

1: Don't feel afraid to brainstorm a idea, it wont get taken down as we will look into it.

2: Never, I repeat, never threat anybody about their suggestion, instant forum ban for who knows how long.

3: Don't post off-topic suggestions, mostly about the cost of prices, it does not belong on here.

4: Give us real ideas, don't post "New Pvp area plz." Be more pecific, if you write that, your thread will not be really looked into by admins/owners.

5: Don't spam for post count saying "lul i agree" your post will be deleted, if you do more of these, forum ban.

Please read this guide carefully, in order to type on this thread.
Back to top Go down

Before you brainstorm idea, read the following:
Page 1 of 1