FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Breaking NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

Breaking NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Breaking NEWS   Breaking NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 am

Hello everyone, ever since I added the IP limit system, I thought, what about all those accounts I never saw online. What should I do with them? Well that's right. I have deleted over 40 accounts do to the fact of people making new accounts to get keys. I have now un nulled the Chest and me and Austin added items into it! But guys, if your name was "original" to me, or I saw you online, then your account was not deleted. To be sure though, please log on now! If you get the inferface of making a new account, I'm sorry. That means I have deleted your account. Sorry for this news.
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com
Austin
Owner
Owner

Breaking NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking NEWS   Breaking NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Well I guess this is a good thing because a lot of accounts were made out of pure randomness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Breaking NEWS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FictionScape 317 :: FictionScape :: Announcements-
Jump to: