FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Welcome to FictionScape! If you would like to become part of the community, Register! Already registered? Well then become someone active on forums! Great RsPs, nice economy, thanks!
FictionScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FictionScape 317

Fiction Scape 317 Rsps

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fiction Scape
Latest News: Survey has been added. Adfly links bugging you? Read the announcements!

Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)

Go down 
2 posters

Which Client BG do you want?
BG With Nex and Corp (#1)
Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) I_vote_lcap100%Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Plain Fictionscape (#2)
Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) I_vote_lcap0%Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gaming Flow
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Gaming Flow

Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) Empty
PostSubject: Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)   Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

well i made 2 diff ones that are similar, 1 of them have Nex and Corp and the other one has the same thing but without the pic so you choose Smile

Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) 11gspiw

Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) 2n0lgfo
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Owner
Owner
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)   Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Jordan, for your information. I already added the Nex and Corp FictionScape background to the Desktop Client I own. I will be releasing once I make it a .jar. Smile I voted Nex and Corp btw. The only thing I don't like is the made by: Gaming Flow. I dont know why but yea.
Back to top Go down
https://fictionscape.forumotion.com
Gaming Flow
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Gaming Flow

PostSubject: Re: Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)   Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

well im keeping that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)   Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictionscape Client Backround, take a vote :)
Page 1 of 1